The new Radioline wireless platform from Phoenix Contact offers wire replacement for simple I/O and serial communication. With software-free radio setup, Radioline offers a cost-effective wireless solution where it is too costly or not possible to run a wire.
Radioline features simple I/O-to-I/O communication without the need for programming software. More advanced configurations, such as high-speed serial communication, network topologies up to 250 nodes, non-intrusive diagnostics, and 128-bit AES encryption, can be accessed via the free programming software. Radioline is available in two variants, 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz, allowing for applications to span distances from a couple hundred feet to 20 miles.
The new Radioline platform is well suited for simple wire replacement, pump control, sensor, flow and temperature monitoring, and PC/PLC/RTU interface applications.
To see the full product offering: Phoenix Contact Radioline
- True wire replacement and SCADA radio in one package – Replace your IO and serial radios with one simple platform
- Easy configuration – no software needed
- High-speed communication, up to 500 kbps – The fastest radio on the market!
- Real-time I/O monitoring through free PSI-CONF software
- Easy user-interface programming software for advanced configurations
- 2.4 GHz option for short-range applications – 900 MHz option for long-range applications
- Modbus Gateway functionality
- 128 bit AES encryption