Zelio REG temperature controllers are a key component for a temperature regulation solution. Combining simplicity, performance and value, these cost-effective controllers can quickly interface with solid-state relays, electromechanical relays, PLCs, variable speed drives and HMI displaysto regulate temperatures critical to heating and refrigeration applications. Typical installations can include industrial machines, plastic extrusion, conveyance, food and beverage, HVAC, packaging, and textile machinery.
With Modbus communications and many advanced functions integrated as standard features, these simple-to-use controllers require no additional options or add-ons for operation. This saves you time and money for selection, installation and operation. Zelio REG temperature controllers include almost all required user functions – there’s no need to select and buy any add-ons or options.
The Zelio Relay product line encompasses a wide range of products ranging from basic to full-featured relays designed for industrial and general purpose product designs.
- Modbus communication for easy data exchange with other automation products
- Simple parameter settings
- Flash memory (saves configurations)
- Compatible with a wide range of sensors
- Advanced functions (standard): PID, fuzzy logic, auto-tuning, soft start
- IP66 certification enables dust resistance
Your Schneider Electric Square D Distributor in Colorado is CPI, call us today at (303) 623-5313 or send an inquiry.