January 1, 2013
- Manufacturer’s warranty terms are the sole remedy for the purchaser in the event of product defect or failure. Consolidated Parts, Inc, and its affiliated companies are not responsible for product defects or failures.
- Make-to-order items, custom assemblies, factory modified items, and special order parts are not returnable.
- Due to the nature of electrical products, items that have been installed and/or energized are not returnable.
- CPI will not accept returns for an item beyond 60 days from the date of invoice.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking charge, which varies depending on the manufacturer’s terms and conditions of sale.
- Returns after 30 days from date of Invoice will be subject to a minimum restock charge of 40%.
- Items must be in original, intact, manufacturer’s packaging (if applicable) and sellable condition to be accepted as a return.
- All returns are subject to inspection and testing (if applicable) before credit will be issued for the item.
- Items returned without prior approval and a valid Return Goods Authorization may be returned back to the purchaser at their expense. Return Goods Authorizations are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- Issuance of credit by Consolidated Parts and its affiliated companies is contingent upon their receipt of credit for items that are being returned back to the original vendor. Manufacturer’s / Vendors terms and conditions apply in these instances.